Title: Hey Guys
Quality ControlWe make the best effort to produce our artwork to be true to the colors you see on your computer screen.
The colors brightness and color display of your computer screen has to be calibrated in order to expect the best results. This requires on your part the use of special equipment to do so and we do not expect that from you.
For this reason we work with one of the best professional printing studios in the world based in Germany to solve this issue. We cannot promise you that the artwork you will receive be an exact color match you see on your computer screen but we guarantee that it will be 95% to 98% true to those colors. Please keep this in mind before you order.
The material quality used to produce our artwork is the best on the market promising fade-resistant prints for at least 75 years in exhibition conditions.
We currently offer free shipping within the United States. This offer excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For shipping quotes worldwide, please contact us.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 7 days. No questions asked.
- A 30% restocking fee will be applied based on purchase price.
- The client is responsible to arrange shipping and payment with the carrier to send the artwork back to us and the artwork must arrive to us in perfect condition in order to process any refunds.
- Artwork must be returned in its original packaging and certificate of authenticity must be included as well.
- We advise the client to buy insurance for the artwork at time of shipping.
- If a client receives a damaged product due to shipping mishandling, please send us pictures of damaged artwork and packaging. An identical replacement of the artwork will be sent at no charge to the client. Please contact Jabo Gallery for shipping arrangements at no charge to the client.
- All international orders are final sale including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not accept any returns for any reason.
- All orders with discounted prices are final sale. No returns accepted.